Film Fest at UM
8970 – Tricia Bermudez and Jerrold Ofgang
8982 – Leah Stilwell and Cheryl Mullinix – Sign Language Interpreters
9000 – Connie Williams
9001 – Naomi Bora and Connie Williams
9002 – Naomi Bora
9005 – Maria Pfeiffer, Michael Prieffer, Paula Prieffer,
9007 – Seiser Lunis
9010 – Bakhtiar Dosal and Stephanie Andover
9011 – Sheryl Mulling, Bakhtiar Dosal and Stephanie Andover
9014 – Dr. Alma J.Majufdean
9017 – Patricia and Armando Romero
9021 – Lena Sheffield
9024 – Connie McGehee and Hugh Gilmore IV
9026 – Patricia Rhenals, Alonso Rhenals and Daniel Rehals
9027 – Heather Marlolda and Melissa Baralt
9035 – Adriana Spitale and Charles Spitale
9038 – Connie Marridis
9039 – Beatrice Severson and Kevin Severson
9042 – Aaron and Diane Levine
9044 – Ashton Sanchez and Debra Sanchez
9055 – Carlos Laurarri
9059 – Key Clubhouse members.
9061 – J. C. Garrido and Key Clubhouse Members.
9080 – Fog Dog – Carlos Laurrari and Matt Racher
9099 Mr. and Mrs. Racher
Click to watch “The Voice of NAMI of Miami-Dade County”
Join us this May 13 at 6:00 PM for NAMI Miami-Dade’s 2nd Annual Reel Minds Film Festival. This event is free and open to the public. RSVP “Yes” today!
Shane McKendrich, Sandra Hone and Mark Smithson present a British Consulate-General donation to Nami of MIami.
Big Thank you to our Give Miami Day donors!
Maria Rivero – New Board Member
J. C. Garrido- New Board Member
Kathy Coppola- New Board Member
Shawn Khosravi- New Board member
3/12/16 – Having fun while strategizing organizational growth.
Susan Schustack – New Board Member (center)
NAMI of Miami team at Tradewinds Park
Board members at Miami Herald’s editorial board.
Simone, Susan, Robin, Carlos, and several other family members plan for 2015 conference (May).
Photo by Robin
16. Board president Robin Cole speaks before the County Commission.
17. NAMI on Campus at FIU
5. At 14th Annual Mental Health Conference at Jungle Island
6. Robin Cole, NAMI of Miami chapter president
13. Ushimbra J. Buford, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
7. Key Club President Amy McClellan and Director, Marilyn Lieberman, Bob and another volunteer, they
were a tremendous help.
8. Ms. Judy Robinson, Past President – NAMI of Miami
9. Susan Racher and Dr. Sara Czaja, Associate Director, Center on Aging, Miller School of Medicine.
11. Amy McClenan and Sgt.
1. Left to right:
Elyn Saks, Ph.D, J.D., consumer and Pete Earley, author, journalist and mental health advocate
12. Dr. Philip Harvey, Chief of Psychology, Miller School of Medicine
10. Dr. Charles Nemeroff, Chairman, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Miller School of Medicine – “There is no health without mental health – and all of us know that.”
14. Right to Left on right side of room- Donna Sheppard, Robin Cole, Denise Berriz, Dr. Harriet Lefley, Simone Anderson, Judy Robinson. University of Miami personnel on left side.
16. Susan Racher starting the Conference
11. Susan Racher, Conference Coordinator and guest speaker Pete Ealey
18- Judy Robinson questioning the panel.
14.Pete Earley – “We have some tools that we are not using, that we need to start using. Four of them: ADA., Parity Act., Enforcement of the Supreme Court’s decision on Olmstead v. L. C., prohibiting discrimination and the Affordable Care act.”
12. The conference room was full. Some even had to stand at the back.
2. Sandra Baker McQueen asking a question
18. Questions from the audience
19. Carlos Laurari, introducing Dr. Saks.
15. Dr. Elyn Saks, Ph.D, J.D.
3. General view of Conference. Every seat was taken.
Left to Right: Honorable Steve Leifman, Robin Cole
Simone, Susan, Robin, Carlos, Denise and new family members plan for conference.
Left to Right: Robin Cole, Charlotte Tomic, Carlos Laurrari, Donna Sheppard, Susan Racher, Denise Berriz.
Robin Cole, Carlos Laurari accept proclamation at School Board.
Pictures from the previous NAMI of Miami (2007 ) Conference
Dr. Harriet Leffly
Dr. Luis Bencomo, VA Miami Medical Center, former NAMI of Miami Board Member
Ms. Judy Robinson, former NAMI of Miami Board president