A national debate is raging over the future of health care. It’s our job to make sure that mental health remains at the forefront of the conversation on Capitol Hill.
That’s why NAMI is partnering with the National Council for Behavioral Health, Mental Health America, Addiction Policy Forum and the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance to host a National Call-In Day on Tuesday, Jan. 17.
How can you help?
Promote the National Call-In:
Monday, January 16th-Advocacy Alert, Facebook post and Tweets
Tuesday, January 17th- CALL, Read More
- Employment Tips for Individuals with Legal Histories – with Fawn Preston
- NAMI MDC Expands to Offer Family Support Group and Education Class in West Kendall
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Mental Health Reform is a law. – from NAMI national.
- Consider Becoming a NAMI MDC Board Member
- A Big Day for Mental Health Reform from N.Y. Times 12/7/16