OUR AFFILIATE KEEPS GROWING! Our Support Groups are spreading through out Miami–Dade thanks to our Program Leader volunteers with 8 groups and counting! HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A LEADER. NAMI Miami–Dade County is holding “Train the Trainer” trainings for those who have a passion to help and would like to facilitate a support group for NAMI. March 11th & 12th, 2017 we will hold a training in Miami for those who wish to become a Family Support Group Facilitator. Read More
- Vice President Susan Racher Named Public Citizen Of The Year By NASW Miami Dade
- Action Needed: National Call-In Day Tuesday, January 17
- Employment Tips for Individuals with Legal Histories – with Fawn Preston
- NAMI MDC Expands to Offer Family Support Group and Education Class in West Kendall
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered: Mental Health Reform is a law. – from NAMI national.